About Disney The Original

About Disney The Original

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Selena Gomez Spanish!


LOS ANGELES, Aug. 27 (EUROPA PRESS)

Despite being born in Texas, the young actress Wizards of Waverly Place wants to learn to speak their native language, Spanish. And is that Selena Gomez is of Mexican descent from his biological father, Ricardo Gomez, who is from there.

"We really need to learn my language," said Selena. "I practice Spanish, but I can understand better than I speak," he added. The young actress was born in Grand Prairie, Texas, but his father is Mexican and his mother of Italian descent.

His parents divorced when he was only five years and was raised as an only child by her mother since then. Selena said that most of the interviews he has done lately, asking reporters in Spanish and she replied in English.

"I said, 'How fast you pick it up', but I will not say it in Spanish because I'm dying of shame if I'm wrong," confessed the actress. In addition, Selena recently admitted that he is tired of people having "good image" of it.

"The funny thing is I do not like when people say I'm good. I do not like it. I never said I was well and never tried to pass it on. Honestly, I do what I want ... and I just like being me" concluded Selena Gomez.

No comments:

Post a Comment